Microbiological Workshops and Seminars
Impact Microbiology was the first company in the Maritimes to offer seminars on bacterial contamination in food processing and restaurants. Food industries, organizations, and restaurants can benefit from our microbiological workshops and presentations on bacterial contamination, which typically include the most common food hazard pathogens, Listeria, Salmonella, Yeast, and Molds, as well as others. Impact Microbiology Services Ltd in Fredericton, NB can customize an on-site presentation for your specific needs, demonstrating the necessary tools for management personnel, maintenance, and food workers on the line. These tools can have a huge impact on the quality of your product.
- October 2021 Sackville, NB: Refresh Bacterial Food Contamination
- September 2021 Centreville, NB: Bacterial Food Contamination
- May 12, 2014 Lunenburg, NS: Refresh Seminar on Bacterial Contamination
- May 14, 2014 Moncton, NB: Refresh Seminar on Bacterial Contamination
- September 2013 Sussex, NB: Refresh Seminar on Bacterial Contamination
- May 2013 Halifax, NS: Refresh Seminar on Bacterial Contamination
- October 2012 Saint John, NB: Refresh Seminar on Bacterial Contamination
- December 2012 Tracadie, NB: Refresh Seminar on Bacterial Contamination
- April 20, 2009 Fredericton, NB: Bacterial Food Contamination in Restaurants
- April 15, 2009 Sussex, NB: Microbiological Training Session on Laboratory Techniques
- October 28 2008 St. George, NB: Listeria and Foods
- October 16 2008 Tracadie-Sheila, NB: The Most Harmful Bacteria in Fish and Food Products
- October 6 2008 Moncton, NB: Keeping Pathogens Away from our Food
- April 14, 2008 & May 6 & 7 2008 Moncton, NB: Bacterial Food Contamination in Food Plants and Restaurants
We are committed to keeping you updated on bacterial food safety. We’ll keep you up-to-date on the latest policies and procedures on Listeria and other food pathogens. Please refer to this page for future workshops and seminars.
Attend A Microbiological Workshop
To ask about upcoming microbiological workshops, contact Impact Microbiology Services Ltd. We will equip your company with the very best safety and quality practices. We look forward to working with you.