Knowledgeable And Efficient Microbiologists
Trusted In The Industry
Impact Microbiology Services Ltd has more than 35 years of worldwide expertise in microbiology research and client services. Accurate and timely results are the foundation of our success.
Why Clients Choose Our Laboratory
- Experience: With many years of microbiology expertise serving clients, we know what it takes to provide industry-leading microbiology services.
- Quality Assurance: We maintain a comprehensive quality system to ensure that you receive precise results on the integrity of your specimens and the highest level of assurance in the microbial safety of your products.
- Speed: We know the importance of having test results in a timely manner and we are constantly searching for better ways to meet our customers' deadlines.
- Cost Effective: Due to our productive team, we offer competitive pricing with volume discounts and high value for our customers.
- Confidence: Expertise, knowledge, and experience are our strongest tools in securing the highest confidence and accuracy in our test results.
Our microbiologists are committed to providing a service of the highest quality, taking into consideration the needs and requirements of our clients, and setting the industry standards for customer service.
When it comes to teaching others how to handle food safely, our team boasts a high level of experience and expertise. We can teach you the most important tools, from identifying microbial hazards in your food plant to making culture media in your lab. These tools can have a huge impact on your work. Knowledge of basic microbiology, training in aseptic techniques, and quality control methods may eliminate major sources of cross-contamination.
- Personnel training in your plant or restaurant: 2-day course teaching everything you need to know including sampling procedures, interpreting microbiological results, and environmental testing and regulations.
- Assisting in laboratory set-up, including the selection of appropriate equipment and procedures for specific tests.
- Consulting and microbiological examination of food samples for various types of bacteria including: Staphylococcus, Coliforms/E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria (P/A & enumeration), Bacillus, Clostridium, lactic acid bacteria, Pseudomonas, heat resistant molds, and yeast/molds.
- Water testing (Coliforms, E.coli, Heterotrophic Plate Count).
- Enumeration and ID (Genus/Species) of molds in air, food, and water.
Our laboratory regularly performs microbiological testing outside of the scope of our advertised services.
Please click on the highlighted text to download the Impact Microbiology Services Sample Submission Form.